Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Beautiful Day for a Wedding

You all have heard me say how much I love weddings. I really do. I love the emotion, the couple, the love, the vows, the celebration, the details, the gathering of family & friends, the CAKE! I always knew I would be a part of the wedding industry in some way and here I am, an aspiring wedding photographer. Just the thought of a wedding makes me smile and get all giddy inside. It is no surprise that I was beyond excited to get a message from Tonya Beaver asking me to shoot a wedding with her last weekend. I had been focusing on portraits and traveling and it had been a few weeks since I had shot a wedding so I was quick to say yes. The wedding was at the Sawgrass Marriott under a gazebo on the lawn. The day was absolutely perfect. The kind of day we spend all winter dreaming about and longing for. The kind of day that you absolutely cannot imagine being anywhere but outside. Birds chirping, blue skies, cool breeze. Beautiful. I love my job. I really do! Marcie and James were such a fun couple and I really loved being a part of documenting their amazing day. I had so much fun with this wedding. Thanks again Tonya!









Marcie was a beautiful bride and such a sweetheart

My favorite shot of the day of the men. The best man (far right) was hilarious!
I just love how the sun was beginning to set and cast a glow on her. She has such a great smile!

Can you guess where they are going on their honeymoon?!


Did I mention how perfect this day was?



I love the mood of this photo which was right at dusk & the lights were just starting to come on

7 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

you really got some gorgeous shots. my favorites are the bouquet shots and the guys. :)

Stephanie Lynn Photography said...

Looks like it was a beautiful event. Great job Ginger!

Anonymous said...

You did a beautiful job documenting their day. The clarity in your images is great. How ever do you do that? Cant wait for you to post part 2. Thanks for keeping me on the edge of my seat all day waiting for more!

Erica Kree said...

These are great! You are fabulous girl :) xxoo

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love the bright happiness of your photos. You did a gorgeous job. I can watch you growing with each post.

Anonymous said...

I wish the photography from my own wedding earlier this year was this breathtaking. I can just imagine how proud the bride is of the photos you took of her special day. You are so talented. I also want to let you know I actually enjoy reading your posts. I think your writing is wonderful. I really feel like I am there with you. You have a gift and I am happy you are putting that gift to use. You most definitely found your calling.

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Ginger, I'm such a sucker for detail and children shots--and you got some magnificent shots of both :) I like following your work, and I can tell you're progressing really fast :) You go, girl! :

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my photo diary! I am located in Saint Marys, Georgia which is very close to the beautiful city of Jacksonville, Florida. I decided to start this photo diary to share my life, thoughts, random ramblings, and work with you. Please drop me a line and let me know what you think! I love to hear from you and hear about the exciting things going on in your lives too. If you would like to book a photoshoot with me or would just like more information on my work, please contact me at gingerduprephoto@gmail.com or call (904) 655-3008. Thank you for stopping by!! Please bookmark my site and check back often for new posts. I will be updating the site regularly and I have some fun photoshoots coming up soon!

Ginger Dupre Photography

Ginger Dupre Photography