Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dream much??

It doesn't get much better than this. Two of my favorite things in one....diamonds and a cupcake! And they are real! Mervis Diamond Importers created the one and only diamond cupcake. As they suggested, I even Googled it to check for myself and they were right! There are 8 ideal cut round brilliant diamonds on top of the cupcake and a 2 carat Asscher cut diamond smack dab in the middle of all the pink and sweet yumminess. Jonathan Mervis said he decided to create the diamond cupcake "Firstly, I'm having fun. But secondly, I'm in the business of helping make engagements and weddings as stunning and memorable as possible. On the big wedding day when money is no object, I think a diamond-topped cupcake could be the ultimate in luxury. I've already had a few phone calls inquiring about more "affordable" diamond cupcakes, and I could foresee a situation where diamond cupcakes become the 'it' thing for brides. When so many Americans are in the poor house, can it be healthy to dream for a moment and let our minds play with images of decadent diamond cupcakes?" Do you stay up at night wondering how much something like this costs? Thought so. The price tag on the diamond is $30,000 which is the budget of most weddings! I would love to see the wedding of the bride that decides she wants the pink confection for her wedding day and then donates the cupcake to a deserving charity.

Photo courtesy of Labor of Love Photography

1 comments:

monika said...

are you kidding me right now wwith that cupcake? that is one serious sweet tooth to want to afford that!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my photo diary! I am located in Saint Marys, Georgia which is very close to the beautiful city of Jacksonville, Florida. I decided to start this photo diary to share my life, thoughts, random ramblings, and work with you. Please drop me a line and let me know what you think! I love to hear from you and hear about the exciting things going on in your lives too. If you would like to book a photoshoot with me or would just like more information on my work, please contact me at gingerduprephoto@gmail.com or call (904) 655-3008. Thank you for stopping by!! Please bookmark my site and check back often for new posts. I will be updating the site regularly and I have some fun photoshoots coming up soon!

Ginger Dupre Photography

Ginger Dupre Photography