Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays


Jon and I would like to wish you a safe and fabulous holiday. We hope you will enjoy the time with your families celebrating the true meaning of this holiday season. We have been blessed to have been dealt a pretty good hand this year. Despite a few hurdles (some still ongoing) we tried to be the best people we could be and do the right thing. Sometimes even doing the right thing doesn't put you on top but it does keep your heart pure and your conscience and karma clear and that really is what matters the most. We are so thankful for the many blessings we have received this year. The business has taken off in many ways, we have made new friends, we have reconnected with old friends, we have learned many new things and we have enjoyed each other and our family. Thank you to those who have had an impact on our lives. We are so grateful to you! We truly look forward to spending time with you all in the upcoming year!

God bless you all,
Jon and Ginger

2 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

hey ginger!
happy new year. i love your christmas stockings!!

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing person and you will overcome any obstacle that comes your way. You have true friends and good people behind you. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday. I look forward to having a fun year with you and many more to come! Congrats on the success of your new business. You deserve it!

PS-Your stocking is fantastic! Love it!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my photo diary! I am located in Saint Marys, Georgia which is very close to the beautiful city of Jacksonville, Florida. I decided to start this photo diary to share my life, thoughts, random ramblings, and work with you. Please drop me a line and let me know what you think! I love to hear from you and hear about the exciting things going on in your lives too. If you would like to book a photoshoot with me or would just like more information on my work, please contact me at gingerduprephoto@gmail.com or call (904) 655-3008. Thank you for stopping by!! Please bookmark my site and check back often for new posts. I will be updating the site regularly and I have some fun photoshoots coming up soon!

Ginger Dupre Photography

Ginger Dupre Photography