Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Something random

Something Random

I recently fell in love with work of the amazing Jasmine Star. She is so sweet, genuine and her laugh is infectious! When I was looking at the beautiful images she has captured, I came across a little random survey of sorts and decided to fill it in too. Here are my answers today......

I AM…an organized perfectionist
I WANT…a pair of shoes...each day for the rest of my life!
I HAVE…a great little camera that I love
I KEEP…too many things
I WISH I COULD…go on vacation
I HATE…animal and child abusers
I FEAR…quite a few things but heights came to mind first
I HEAR…my dogs barking
I DON’T THINK...I could ever like spicy food
I REGRET…not following my dreams sooner
I LOVE…my husband, my family, my friends and photography
I AM NOT…very outspoken
I DANCE…not often enough
I SING…in the car....LOUDLY!
I NEVER…want to loose anyone else to cancer
I RARELY…balance my checkbook
I CRY WHEN I WATCH…wedding vows, sad movies and other people cry
I AM NOT ALWAYS…good at keeping in touch with faraway friends
I DISLIKE THAT…some people are deceitful
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT…why I never play the lottery but complain that I never win!
I NEED…a Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha with extra whip and the winning lottery numbers
I SHOULD…get back to work or study!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate that people lie and deceive too. You are too sweet and you are super smart! Keep your head up because you know that karma will always rein supreme no matter what stupidity is thrown at you. You, Jon and the boys need to come up to our church next Sunday if you aren't taking pictures.

Ginger Dupre said...

You are a sweetheart! Thank you. Yes, we will have to come to church with you. Next few weekends are busy but I will start leaving Sunday mornings free.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my photo diary! I am located in Saint Marys, Georgia which is very close to the beautiful city of Jacksonville, Florida. I decided to start this photo diary to share my life, thoughts, random ramblings, and work with you. Please drop me a line and let me know what you think! I love to hear from you and hear about the exciting things going on in your lives too. If you would like to book a photoshoot with me or would just like more information on my work, please contact me at gingerduprephoto@gmail.com or call (904) 655-3008. Thank you for stopping by!! Please bookmark my site and check back often for new posts. I will be updating the site regularly and I have some fun photoshoots coming up soon!

Ginger Dupre Photography

Ginger Dupre Photography